Who We Are
Spectrum Mental Health is Ireland’s leading provider of private mental health support services, across both primary care and corporate settings. The company was founded by Stuart McGoldrick and, while initially part of Spectrum Health, became an independent company in 2018.
In 2021, after more than a decade of close collaboration with us, Centric Health invested in Spectrum Mental Health and became the majority shareholder in the company. We are now proud to be a Centric Health company.
Also an Irish company, Centric Health was founded in 2003 by Dr Maurice Cox and Dr Ray Power, and now have a staff in excess of 600, working across a network of 60 practices, delivering innovative healthcare to over 400,000 patients in Ireland each year.
Our purpose: To make a difference, working hard every day to positively change as many lives as we can.
Our vision: To be the most innovative & clinically successful mental health company in Europe.
Our mission: To start a mental health movement that disrupts how mental health is viewed and treated.
To do that we will:
- Positively support our clients to become healthier, more resilient, and better able to navigate life’s challenges
- Provide clinically sound yet innovative mental healthcare and effective interventions
- Connect, build and grow mental health and emotional wellbeing at a personal level powered by data and technology
- To create a unique integrated hub for mental wellbeing in the workplace and in the community
- To create a sense of belonging and community across our clients