Pauline has over 8 years’ experience working with adults and adolescents using an integrative approach combining Solution Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Person Centred Therapy.
During her career, Pauline has worked with Pieta House on a range of issues such as trauma and traumatic bereavement (including bereavement by suicide), depression, anxiety, bullying (school and workplace), stress, self-esteem and work/life balance.
Pauline works with her clients to create an environment of trust and support which will enable and empower them to identify their challenges and implement change if desired.
- BSc. Honours Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Fully Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist (MIACP)
- Practitioners Certificate in CBT
- Certificate in Gender identification training with Trans Gender Equality Network Ireland
- Certified Online Video Training
Pauline Specialises In:
- Gender identification and questioning
- Self – esteem
- Stress and work/education performance pressure
Pauline works with:
- Teens (age 14 +)