New 12 Week CBT Therapy Programme – €275
- Centric Mental Health now offer a 12-Week Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) programme for anxiety and depression.
- Our CBT Programme is in partnership with SilverCloud; delivered in part via their digital CBT platform, and clinically supported by a series of 6 x 30-minute 1-to-1 sessions with one of our qualified and registered clinicians.
- Our CBT therapy programme is designed to provide individuals with the tools and skills to manage and reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression through proven CBT therapy techniques.
CBT Programme Benefits
- 12-week CBT programme
- 6 private CBT consultation therapy sessions
- 6 guided digital therapy sessions
- Clinically led by our registered clinicians
- Digitally supported by SilverCloud
- In-person or online
- Easy to use platform
- Work through modules at any time, on any device
- 12-month access to digital CBT tools and resources
- €275 or pay in installments of €50 per consultation (€300 total).
What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)?
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapeutic approach which is used to treat a range of emotional difficulties, as well as the psychological impact of physical health problems. The CBT therapy approach provides a model for understanding the relationships between our thoughts, feelings, behaviour, or actions and how we physically feel within ourselves.
- Different CBT models have been developed for working with different issues or difficulties, but generally the approach focuses on developing a deeper understanding of the thought patterns and behaviours maintaining a problem. CBT therapy can be used to treat a range of conditions (please see treatment section for further information).
- Through direct work with the individual, the CBT therapist will carry out an assessment of the indivIdual’s thoughts, behaviours, feelings and physical sensations, and how they interrelate. From this initial assessment, a therapeutic plan is developed to help them to overcome the problem or difficulty with which they’re struggling.
Our CBT Therapists
Here at Centric Mental Health, our therapists possess skills in a wide range of therapeutic interventions, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), which can help children, young people and adults across Dublin and Ireland who are experiencing difficulties.
During CBT therapy, patients will be encouraged to explore the exact nature of their worrying thoughts and understand how these thoughts may influence how they feel and act. Your CBT therapist may prompt you to view your worries in an alternative and more helpful way.
Our specialised CBT therapists include:
Our CBT Therapy Clinics
We have a nationwide network of clinic locations in Dublin and across Ireland in which our therapists are specialised in providing CBT therapy, including:
What can CBT be used for?
CBT therapy may be appropriate to treat both emotional and physical difficulties. During your initial consultation, you and your CBT therapist will decide whether it is the best course of action for you.
CBT can be powerful in treating the following:
Get Help With CBT Therapy
If you have been considering Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), or think you may be suffering with any of the above difficulties, please don’t hesitate get in touch and find out more about our CBT services. Contact us by emailing hell[email protected] or calling 01 611 1719, or by filling out the contact form on this page, to find out more about our CBT therapy services and set up an appointment with us.
Further Reading On CBT
- Could CBT therapy help my anxiety?
- CBT for Specific Difficulties
- Sleep CBT for Insomnia
- What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and how does it work?
- CBT Therapy Treatments in Dublin
- CBT & Chronic Pain
- What is CBT? Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in 5 minutes
- How CBT can help you and your family during lockdown